Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Marketing Designer to help us showcase our company and products to the market, reporting to the CRO. The role will be responsible for creating graphics for our brand, website, sales collateral, market reports, landing pages, ads, and social daily.
You will partner closely with Sales and Marketing to develop compelling designs across the B2B customer journey. Designs will range from print assets to web experiences, presentations, and social media campaigns that attract users and lead to increased conversion rates. This design role will maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders, understand their goals and strategies, and create designs to address those strategies.
This role requires creative and strategic thinking to conceive engaging, effective content and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently. Strong digital graphic design skills, aesthetic sensibility, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are crucial.
This is a chance to work closely with the founding team in a fast, growing, and non-bureaucratic environment to build the soul & looks of our organization.
If you have a proven track record in web or graphic design, legitimate interest in the business side of Marketing, and a lot of energy, you’re the person we’re looking for.
What we will ask you to do…
First of all, we’re an early-ish stage startup! That means that it’s likely that at some point you’ll have to do things that are outside of your “job description”. But, overall, this is most of what we will expect from you:
- Create, execute, and maintain design standards for all visual aspects of the company;
- Collaborate with the Growth Specialist to create graphics for blogs, social media posts, reports, email newsletters, webinars, lead-gen campaigns, etc.;
- Constantly create/update the website to reflect our company’s evolution and content using WordPress, Elementor, and other tools;
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create sales collateral such as presentations, animations, videos, infographics, product updates, etc.;
- Collaborate with Customer Success on presentations and reports to clients;
- Ideate on conceptual development, data visualizations, marketing campaigns, presentations, and collateral;
- Take projects from start to finish by identifying the problem/goal, diverging on different solutions, then converging to execute, all while meeting deadlines, collaborating with colleagues, and looping in stakeholders for milestones and approvals.
You’ll likely be successful if you have…
- Experience in graphic design and web design;
- Experience with web design, creating landing pages for conversion, creative concepts for presentation graphics, designs for integrated campaigns, social advertising, and emails;
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop (or other graphic design tools) and WYSIWYG web design tools (WordPress, Elementor);
- Understanding of key design principles and elements. Having a good ‘eye’ and strong visual sense, for high-quality creative concepts and excellence in execution;
- Ability to ask the proper questions to understand the problem and find a creative visual solution;
- Ability to use storytelling to support the construction of design as something to support the delivery of a message;
- Interest for data visualization and branding;
- Relentless attention to detail and consistency;
- Good writing and speaking skills in English – we serve the US market, so most of what we do is in English;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and to handle several projects at the same time;
- Energetic personality with good communication skills; a positive force within a team;
- Experience with SaaS and/or software products;
- basic knowledge of SEO;
What we offer you…
- Competitive wages;
- Full-time contract;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Remote Work;
- Vee Utilities (Flex Benefits);
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flex Food Card;
- Home Office Kit.
Birdie is a Product Intelligence Cloud that helps companies innovate with speed and certainty by generating real-time market and product insights from semantic analysis of millions of consumer and competitive data sources, allowing Product & Strategy teams to develop, launch and sell products aligned with customers’ expectations.
The company was created in late 2018, is headquartered in the Silicon Valley with a widely distributed team, and has clients like HP, Microsoft, and Midea Carrier. Birdie was listed by Crunchbase as a startup to watch in 2020 and by Techcrunch as one of the “new kids on the block” in the startup scene. It was also selected for 500 Startups Miami Growth Program in 2020 and for Endeavor’s B2B Scale-up Program in 2021.
We are proudly building a global company with a Brazilian soul, as seen in our values:
• Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
Click on the link below to apply and our team will get in touch with you soon.