Birdie was created in 2018 to amplify the voice of consumers in their relationship with brands, allowing companies to improve their customers’ shopping and consumption journeys. To achieve that, we generate practical insights about consumers’ experience with products, brands, and sales channels during their buying journey, helping our clients make business decisions based on the voice of the customer.
• No ego! Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Do your best! Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Own it! Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Dream big! Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Be different! Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
Birdie helps CPG companies achieve category leadership by creating products that delight customers. Every day, our AI reads the universe of product reviews to spot the themes in consumer feedback across the competitive landscape. Using machine learning and NLP sentiment analysis, we generate actionable insights and recommendations, reflecting millions of user experiences, without the bias or limitations of traditional research methodologies.
We are looking for an Insights Manager to join the Customer Success Team, supporting US-based, home appliance and consumer electronics clients, your focus is creating insights that drive awareness, interest, and utilization of Birdie’s suite of tools. You will support Marketing initiatives and work closely with the Taxonomy and Product Team.
Proactive exploration of the data to identify new lines of inquiry and produce a scheduled volume of content:
• Conversation Starter Insights supporting Marketing initiatives with content designed to generate interest and promote viral sharing among a broad audience;
• Targeted Insights addressing specific client business questions;
• Illustrative Analysis to assist with client outreach and onboarding.
Client Education & Activation:
• Serve as the Onboarding, Education, and Insights Lead for new clients;
• Teach clients how to read and engage with our platforms and data;
• Create client-specific activation programs to drive adoption, utilization, and integration of Birdie’s suite into the workflow process across client teams;
• Participate in bi-monthly 360 platform feedback sessions with the internal Taxonomy and Product teams.
Networking & Expansion:
• Grow the base of users within client accounts;
• Actively network within client accounts to identify and engage with new teams and verticals;
• Inspire client Birdie ambassadors to, expanding the network of users across the client organization.
Who are you:
• Product/Consumer-Centric Mindset – an understanding of how consumer insights drive the product development process;
• Strong Collaborator – Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams, networking and building strong relationships with client Product and Customer Support teams;
• Bias for Action – Highly responsive worker with an agile mindset, excellent multi-tasking/attention to detail, sense of urgency, project management, and prioritization skills;
• Excellent Communicator – Ability to educate and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
• Independent Data and Insights Producer and Presenter – highly proficient with analytic, data visualization and reporting tools, qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
• Self-starter – Fast learner with an eye for efficiency and prioritization
• Fluent in English;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Consumer Behavior, Statistics, Business Administration, or Marketing.
What we offer:
• Flexible Working Hours;
• Remote Work;
• Vee Utilities;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Flex Food Card;
• Home Office Kit.
Did you like it?
Apply and our team will get in touch with you.