Proactive exploration of the data to identify new lines of inquiry and produce a scheduled volume of content:
• Conversation Starter Insights supporting Marketing initiatives with content designed to generate interest and promote viral sharing among a broad audience;
• Targeted Insights addressing specific client business questions;
• Illustrative Analysis to assist with client outreach and onboarding.
Client Education & Activation:
• Serve as the Onboarding, Education, and Insights Lead for new clients;
• Teach clients how to read and engage with our platforms and data;
• Create client-specific activation programs to drive adoption, utilization, and integration of Birdie’s suite into the workflow process across client teams;
• Participate in bi-monthly 360 platform feedback sessions with the internal Taxonomy and Product teams.
Networking & Expansion:
• Grow the base of users within client accounts;
• Actively network within client accounts to identify and engage with new teams and verticals;
• Inspire client Birdie ambassadors to, expanding the network of users across the client organization.
Who are you:
• Product/Consumer-Centric Mindset – an understanding of how consumer insights drive the product development process;
• Strong Collaborator – Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams, networking and building strong relationships with client Product and Customer Support teams;
• Bias for Action – Highly responsive worker with an agile mindset, excellent multi-tasking/attention to detail, sense of urgency, project management, and prioritization skills;
• Excellent Communicator – Ability to educate and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
• Independent Data and Insights Producer and Presenter – highly proficient with analytic, data visualization and reporting tools, qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
• Self-starter – Fast learner with an eye for efficiency and prioritization
• Fluent in English;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Consumer Behavior, Statistics, Business Administration, or Marketing.
What we offer:
• Flexible Working Hours;
• Remote Work;
• Vee Utilities;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Flex Food Card;
• Home Office Kit.
Birdie is a Product Intelligence Cloud that helps companies innovate with speed and certainty by generating real-time market and product insights from semantic analysis of millions of consumer and competitive data sources, allowing Product & Strategy teams to develop, launch and sell products aligned with customers’ expectations.
The company was created in late 2018, is headquartered in the Silicon Valley with a widely distributed team, and has clients like HP, Microsoft, and Midea Carrier. Birdie was listed by Crunchbase as a startup to watch in 2020 and by Techcrunch as one of the “new kids on the block” in the startup scene. It was also selected for 500 Startups Miami Growth Program in 2020 and for Endeavor’s B2B Scale-up Program in 2021.
We are proudly building a global company with a Brazilian soul, as seen in our values:
• Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
Click on the link below to apply and our team will get in touch with you soon.