Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a B2B Growth Marketing Specialist to build the foundations for our Marketing organization, reporting to the CRO. The role will be responsible for building and executing an integrated ABM (Account-Based Marketing) and Growth marketing strategy, focused on enterprise consumer-facing companies, to increase brand awareness among target audiences and drive qualified lead capture to increase revenue.
This is a chance to design and establish a top-to-bottom marketing strategy, working closely with the founding team in a fast, growing, and non-bureaucratic environment to build a Marketing organization from scratch.
If you have a proven track record in B2B lead generation through relevant marketing programs, an eye for Product Marketing and GTM Strategies, and a lot of energy, you’re the person we’re looking for.
What we will ask you to do…
First of all, we’re an early-ish stage startup! That means that it’s likely that at some point you’ll have to do things that are outside of your “job description”. But, overall, this is most of what we will expect from you:
- Develop an integrated marketing & brand program including elements such as account-based marketing, public relations, advertising, social media, content development, and analytics;
- Develop outreach, nurture, and engagement strategies to generate new leads, engage cold leads, and leverage publicly available information/leads;
- Work closely with the sales team to prioritize verticals and create ABM and demand generation plans to target markets & accounts;
- Support the sales team with sales enablement collateral, such as sales brochures, vertical-specific presentations, and sales sheets;
- Build a thorough understanding of target audiences and help drive the marketing strategy, helping to develop value proposition communication strategies in a way that resonates with target audiences;
- Lead initiatives such as:
- Creating content marketing plans (whitepapers, webinars, emails, blog posts, etc.) and work with our in-house teams to execute them;
- Identifying relevant trade shows and industry events, recommend the appropriate attendance tactics (sponsorships, booths, collaterals, etc.);
- Updating and improving the website to increase awareness and lead generation;
- Work closely with the Product team to create and lead our go-to-market strategies as we launch new features and solutions;
- Create and manage financial budget, set metrics and KPIs, monitor performance, report results, and assess ROI;
- Make feature recommendations to the Product team based on competitive benchmarks and market data.
You’ll likely be successful if you have…
- Experience in a product marketing, ABM, or demand generation role in a B2B company (ideally Enterprise), with a proven track record of creating awareness and leads with business prospects;
- Excellent writing skills and good speaking skills in English – we serve the US market, so most of what we do is in English;
- Proven experience at developing a marketing strategy and associated go to market and ABM programs for demand generation;
- Experience using lead generation, marketing automation, collaboration, CRM, social media, and other growth tools – you probably know which ones they are better than we do;
- Hands-on experience with ABM & content strategies (whitepapers, webinars, emailing, blogging, etc.);
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player;
- Energetic personality with good communication skills; a positive force within a team;
- Logical and data-driven mindset with a significant touch of creativity;
- A problem-solving orientation, with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds;
- Experience with SaaS and/or software products;
- These are not mandatory, but it will help if you have:
- Basic understanding of design, CMS, and video editing tools – if you can tweak an existing design that is probably good enough;
- Basic understanding of SEO and content production strategies;
- Basic understanding of Online Advertising and Analytics tools;
- Not that we really care about it, but a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field can help.
What we offer you…
- Competitive wages;
- Full-time contract;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Remote Work;
- Vee Utilities (Flex Benefits);
- Private Health Insurance;
- Flex Food Card;
- Home Office Kit;
Birdie is a Product Intelligence Cloud that helps companies innovate with speed and certainty by generating real-time market and product insights from semantic analysis of millions of consumer and competitive data sources, allowing Product & Strategy teams to develop, launch and sell products aligned with customers’ expectations.
The company was created in late 2018, is headquartered in the Silicon Valley with a widely distributed team, and has clients like HP, Microsoft, and Midea Carrier. Birdie was listed by Crunchbase as a startup to watch in 2020 and by Techcrunch as one of the “new kids on the block” in the startup scene. It was also selected for 500 Startups Miami Growth Program in 2020 and for Endeavor’s B2B Scale-up Program in 2021.
We are proudly building a global company with a Brazilian soul, as seen in our values:
• Collaboration: We are stronger as a team.
• Passion: We love and put our best in what we do.
• Accountability: We own what we do and focus on generating impact.
• Courage: We welcome and embrace challenges.
• Diversity: We value and respect different opinions and people.
Click on the link below to apply and our team will get in touch with you soon.